What We Talked About:
- Our very first Interview - with Amy Young!
- Why being *you* online helps your clients
- You *DON'T* need to have everything figured out (most likely, quite the opposite)
- Being "real" makes you relatable- and relating to your clients is where it's at
- Building trust by showing how you *fix* problems, not that you don't have any
- Not knowing way you want in the beginning is.. totally fine, very normal, and maybe even better
- You should start doing what you do *anyway*
- YouTube being a VERY powerful platform
- Ignoring the numbers, do what you do because you loveee it.
- When you're not authentic, people may come but they may not be a good fit for you
- Why you have to just START doing what you want to do
- "The things you are passionate about aren't random, they are your calling."
- Pay attention to what feels good and to what doesn't
- Follow your bliss
- Why it's so important to move from the space world to the face world (preach!)
- Who wants to live behind their laptop?
- These two golden nuggets from Amy:
- "People want to hire you for who you are first."
- "Usually that's when my business is soaring is when I have a really awesome life."
Check Amy Out Here:
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson