What We Talked About:
- How we "do it all"
- What our weeks look like day by day
- How we fit in meeting people face to face
- Why nose to the grindstone should not be the goal
- Why chunking up your day makes things more sustainable
- Why scheduling systems are so important
- Knowing yourself & how much alone time and/or social time feels good for you is a big part of the spacer/facer life
- How to be efficient in your "gap time"
- Napping is good for you!
- Why transition time is necessary
- What to do when you have "no time" for the important things
- How making time for exercising makes the rest of your day (and life!) more productive
- Google Calendar = life
- How routine can keep you on point with the things that you want to make sure you fit in
- Reflecting on how you spend your days can allow you to see where you'd like to make change (IF you'd like to make change)
Links/People We Mention:
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson