What We Talked About:
- How much really can happen in a year- planned and unexpected
- What consistency, hard work & passion can do for your business (and your life)
- Why you should be excited for even more than what you’ve planned for
- Why you should pat yourself on the back for the surprises life has given & will give you
- What a perfect time of year to add Space to Face-ing to your goal list!
- How consistency builds momentum, which is the gift that keeps on giving
- Consistency doesn't have to mean doing the same thing over & over
- How becoming a personal brand can give creative freedom
- Things might not happen until the middle of the year that can *MAKE* your yea"
- We're changing the way you think about the way you work one podcast at a time
- Dedicating time to one big project at a time
- Keeping track of your goals/achievements monthly instead of yearly
- The benefit of taking your time on releasing a product/service
- You are allowed to be and should be proud of your work
- Life is better with friends. Insightful.
- The biggest lesson we learned in 2015
- Following your gut and doing what makes you happy
- "The days are long but the years are short."
We answered these questions in the episode from this blog post by Into Mind:
- What single achievement are you most proud of?
- What was your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
- What cool things did you create this year?
- What major goal did you lay the foundations for?
- Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
- What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2015?
Links/People We Mention:
- Asia's SLO What? magazine
- Jen Carrington, Asia's blog coach
- Paige's Zine & Greeting Cards
- Amy Young Relationship Coach
- Heather Crabtree
- Paige Schmidt- Healthy Hits The Spot
- Finally Free Program
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson