What We Talked About:
- Nothing that we talk about is one & done- everything is a journey!
- It's okay to have focused solo time
- Paige & Asia are reunited in less than 2 months!!
- Playing volleyball is a great way to be a facer ;)
- It is imperative to get out of the house and talk to people about your business
- It might be uncomfortable at first- but you are planting seeds for exponential growth and joy in life and business
- Knowing yourself & how much alone time and/or social time feels good for you is a big part of the spacer/facer life
- The more you talk about your business, the more confident you become
- Never undervalue the benefit of connecting with people and building relationships
- Snapchat: A spacer/facer goldmine (Are we friends? @asiacroson & @Paigepoppe)
- BUT Snapchat can't be the only thing you do to consider yourself a spacer or a facer
- A website is an ongoing love affair, it is not something you can just put up & be done with
- Starting a relationship with people online who you could meet up with locally is a great way to ease into relationship building!
- How quickly new friends can make a huge difference in your life
- Starting to become a facer in a new community
- How important it is to rehash hat you are working on in your life
- We hope you are reinfected with the Space to Face cause!
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson