What We Talked About:
- How the lines between personal and professional get blurred
- Why this is a good (and maybe even optimal!) thing for your business
- Never talk poorly about anyone to anyone ever. End of story, k great, good work.
- Why it pays to be a more professional person over all
- What “professional” even means and why it’s not bad for friendships
- How to price for friends, why not to discount for friends and what to do instead (this is a big deal)
- How to show respect for your friends who own businesses (read: don’t expect discounts)
- Having a sale may discount how people feel about your service or product (that would suck)
- How the Kardashians teach us dos & don'ts of personal and professionalism (OK so we talk a lot about the Kardashians. Valuable lessons.)
- In sticky situations, determine your relationship priority: personal or professionalism?
Links/People We Mention:
- Make It Happen Podcast
- Jenn Carrington's new website!
- Gossiping reflects more on you than the person you're talking about: Why We Love To Gossip
- And read this one, too, just to drive the point home.
- Danielle’s Etsy Training Course
- Suze Ford Art
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson