What we talked about:
- Where to start when you're ready to become a facer.
- The pros & cons of coffee shops (mostly pros).
- Your hair stylist is a fabulous connection.
- Basically, all local businesses are fabulous connections.
- Coworking facilities = networking *AND* working. Win win.
- To get more involved locally- get more involved locally.
- Start your own local community (start with your friends!)
- Like attracts like- go out of your way to connect with other creatives!
- Start small- get out of your house once a week!
Links/People We Mention:
- Wave App- Free Accounting
- How To Never Become A Regular and Remain Largely Unnoticed So People Don't Talk To You At Coffee Shops So You Can Actually Get Work Done
- Brit Tarr Asia's Hairstylist
- Big Magic- Elizabeth Gilbert
- If Asia got married in a coffee shop
- SLO Hot House
- Twenty Seven App
- Paige's Friend Mo Explores
How have you become more involved in your communities? Let us know! #spacetoface
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson